New StudentsNew students may apply for admissions to Columbus Technical College using the Adobe Acrobat version of our college application, or apply online through GAcollege411.org. You may also visit our Admissions Office in person for an application, or call us at 706.649.1847 to have an application mailed to you.
- Admissions Application 133kb, pdf Once you complete the application, please mail, fax or deliver it to the college using the contact information provided on the application.
- Online admissions application through GAcollege411.org If you have never created an account with GAcollege411, please view or print a copy of our GAcollege411 tips before getting started.
High School StudentsPlease review Programs for High School Students for information on Dual Enrollment and other programs. International Student Application Packet (pdf ). The Columbus Technical College Application Fee is $25. Please review the Admissions Checklist to complete the admissions process. For more information, please call 706-649-1847 or email email@example.com.
Already Applied?Check the status of your application Re-admit Application. Please review the Admissions Checklist to complete the admissions process. For more information, please call 706-649-1847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United StatesEffective January 1, 2012, all students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. The following documents will serve as proof of lawful presence in the United States and documentation will be required before you are eligible for consideration of in-state tuition:
- A current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008.
- A current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008.
- A current Driver’s License or ID issued by a state that verifies immigration status and only issues to persons lawfully present in the United States. See list of compliant states athttp://law.ga.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_1210/50/35/173461453Lists_of_states_that_verify_immigration_status_7_26_11.pdf
- A certified U.S. Birth Certificate showing the student was born in the U.S. or a U.S. territory. A photocopy is not acceptable
- A U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (DS-1350) or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
- A current U.S. Passport.
- A U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561).
- A U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570).
- An approved completed FAFSA for the current financial aid year.
- A current, valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS form 1-151 or 1-551).